[A/S] 1959 Airstream

Hello,
I recently purchased a 1959 Flying Cloud 22ft. Airstream.
This is the first trailer we've ever owned and I'm trying to restore
it and get it 'road-worthy'.
Here's a link to some photos I have of the trailer:
http://www.johnnymacstudios.com/trailer
I have my own business, a multimedia/web development company and
we're going to take it "out on the road".
We're thinking about purchasing a 1965 Ford Thunderbird to use as the
tow vehicle.
<My wife says, if we're going to do it, we might as well do it in
style.> Can't agree more.
My question is.....
Does anybody out there have any experience with this type of trailer
and (or) towing with a 1965 Thunderbird?

Also...
Since I have an internet related business, what type of solutions can
you recommend for internet access?

Thanks,
John McColloch
22 ft. Flying Cloud