Re: [A/S] 1959 Airstream

Can't help about the Thunderbird.... I would be lookig for a '59 Caddy myself
(c:

As for connecting.  Most campgrounds have email access either in the office
or ideally at a payphone.  Some places, like Escapees Park have separate
phones for email access.  Most places don't appreciate people spending hours
online.   It's best to simply download email, read it offline and respond,
then go back and upload any replies.

You will need a server with lots of local numbers and an 800# for times that
you are in the middle of no where.

I use a cell phone when the office is closed and I can get service.

I have AT&T One Rate, a Dell laptop with a 3 COM cell modem.  A Nokia 6162
cellphone, a NOK6 cable to connect the modem and the phone. The bad news is I
almost always connect at 4800 bps....... that 48 hundred, not thousand......
)c:  Takes a long time to download mail and forget about web surfing.

Your best bet for websurfing are public libraries...... you can reserve a 1/2
hour or an hour and sit and surf to your hearts content.

Hunter