Re: [A/S] Brake Controlers Again!

To my delight, I found a Kelsey/Hayes hydraulic unit Model 81739A
used but in good condition, and plan to use it in my '98 chevy crew cab
dually. What I would like to find now is the instructions for
installation. This unit has three wires, and it appears to ground
through the mounting bracket.    I also have a used Tekonsha hyd/ele
controller if someone is in need/want of one.

            Richard       - in Mid Michigan weathering the storms.