[A/S] Brake Controlers Again!

Listees,

FYI
I sent an inquiry to Kelsey/Hayes and inquired about the hydraulic brake
actuator I saw on their website.  This is the response:

Mr. Walbridge, Sr.
   The brake controller you have inquired about, Model 81740C, was
discontinued approximately 2 years ago.  We no longer manufacture any
hydraulic actuated brake controllers.  To the best of my knowledge there
is not a manufacture of brake controllers that does continue to make a
hydraulic actuated controller.  If you wish to search for this
controller, there may be some still on the shelf at local parts houses
but we do not have any information to that effect.  It will probably be
like hunting for the proverbial "needle in a haystack."
   The application you speak of, '98 Chevrolet 2500 Suburban towing a
34-foot Airstream, is an acceptable application for this unit, if you
can find one.  If you fail to find a hydraulic actuated controller, may
I suggest our newest product, the Model #81745, Energize XPC.  This is
an all electronic, inertia activated controller capable of handling a
6-brake trailer.  For more information on this and/or other products
give me a call at (800)892-2676.
   Thanks for allowing us to serve you.
Randall Southerland
Product Service Technician