[A/S] 1959 Tradewind

My husband just brought home a 1959 Tradewind. Kind of cute, but wish
it was smaller. It is completely original except for the couch? Love
seats? Not sure what was in the front.  The second owner said he took
out the seating to accomodate a card table and chairs. I wondered if
this trailer ever had a fold down table?  Have searched all afternoon
looking for this trailer.  No luck.  Hoping someone can tell me a
little about it.  I hope to keep everything as original as possible.
This looks like an interesting project.