[A/S] curtain clips and carpet replacement

Hi,

Barbara from Ohio with '73 Ambassador.

What a quick answer for my questions!

So generous for Kathy Hunt to offer curtain clips!  Mine are the more
common kind, little plastic ones, so save them Kathy for someone who
has that type, no doubt you may have a few takers by now! Thanks for
the rest of you telling me I can find them at Camping World. I'll
look for them there

Also, Terry's post was wonderfully hilarious, and yes, I will hire a
pro, as what you described was exactly what would happen I'm sure as
I am 52 and more than pleasantly plump!  I'm a good cook, what can I
say.  I don't want to appear on America's Funniest Airstream Video!

I have more questions but I will post them seperately as they have
different subjects.

Thanks again all of the generous people on this list!

Barbara