[A/S] jack position, curtain clips

Hi,

Barbara from Ohio here, and we just pulled home our 73' Ambassador
yesterday!  It is in great shape with the tambors intact and the
refrigerator and upholstery original, as much as I can tell.
What we don't have is the inside of the instruction book, just the
cover and the index page...duh so...
Question, where do we position the jacks?  I know you have to be
careful or you will punch a hole in the underskin.

Also, where can I order the little curtain clips, the curtains need
washing,  I will treat them gently, but anyone have any tips, I
assume air dry and hang slightly damp.

I am shampooing the carpet, but I may want to change it, how
difficult is this...

Thanks,
we'll have more questions along the way I'm sure

P.S.

We cooked the transmission in our '91 Ford 3/4 ton 460.  We used
overdrive part of the way home from Canada, after reading the
comments I think it was a bad idea.  We had just had it checked a few
weeks ago, but the technitian said you can't tell much without
tearning them apart so he just changed the fluid...we'll take it back
now and he'll have to tear it apart!  Maybe we should have read the
manual...