[A/S] Busted pipe?

Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for quite some time now, no news to report until
this evening. My family was going to sleep in the trailer tonight to see
if everything works. We never got past hooking up the water, and won't
be sleeping in the trailer. Somewhere between the city water hook-up and
the bathroom sink (1972 Trade Wind 25 ft., rear bath) water is leaking
at a very fast pace. It appears that the tubing is flexible copper and
runs from behind the toilet (under the clothes hamper), under the molded
bathroom floor, and up through the closet to the sink. If that is the
case, can anyone offer some guidance on accessing the pipe. If the pipe
is ruptured, would cutting it off on both sides where it can be reached
and jumping the gap with braided rubber hose and clamps work? Everything
around the pump and filters is rubber hose so I can't foresee any
problems using in the back.Any help will be appreciated.

                                                                            Thank You
                                                                            Frank Streeks