Re: [A/S] Chevy Transmissions for Towing -Continuing the Discussion

I have to weigh in here... one of my best friends put *THREE* new
transmissions in her Chevy Suburban before someone told her to quit towing in
OD, when she started towing in 3rd... no more problems.

I always towed in 3rd with my Suburbans... no problems.

I don't care what the manual says... if you have a 1/2 ton GM tow
vehicle...tow in 3rd.

Oh, my last manual (1996) said tow in OD one place and tow in 3rd in
another.... a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

Hunter, transmitting with her cell phone