[A/S] Hunter's on the Road

Hi Gang,

Long story, but I have had a falling out with the guy who was staying in my
house so I am on the way back to Knoxville. He's out, I'm back in   )c:

I won't be online for the next 2 days..... the place I'm staying at tomorrow
night doesn't have internet access.... I'll connect with my cell phone if I
can, but not sure if I could last time I stayed there.

If you need anything I'll be checking email tomorrow morning before I leave
here.....

Hunter, in Unadilla, GA