Re: [A/S] Axle ratio again

Gary,
 What ratio is the rear axle now? Do you drive this truck a lot when NOT
towing? How heavy a trailer do you pull?

If you don't drive it much when not towing and you tow a heavy load, I'd
recommend the 4.10, especially if you have oversized tires. If your
trailer is light (4000# or less) and you do a lot of solo driving, I'd
tend towards the 3.42, especially if you never tow in hills.

You really have the right idea with a 3.73, that'd be the best
compromise.....

                              <<Jim>>