[A/S] Axle ratio again

  Some time back I had a discusion with some about adding a 3:73 axle
ratio to my truck. Well now that spring is here, or near, and I have
finally had time and weather to get it done, the person who is going
to do it has found that all he has is a 3:42 and a 4:10 ratio. At
this time I tow maybe 1500 miles a year. What is the opinion of those
who know, which way I should go? The cost of this job is  about
250.00. I have a 1993 GMC 1500 with 95000 miles that I would like to
keep for a few more years. Thank you in advance

Gary Barcomb
1979 Sovereign