Re: [A/S] Washington DC Unit Sponsored Cherry Blossom Rally

Speaking of Bill Scott..... an update on what happened. I'm sure some of you
are wondering.

Bill was driving toward Washington but only got about 6 hours from his home
when he pulled into a rest stop.  I can only surmise that he wasn't feeling
well enough to drive.

He was found in his Bambi.

The autopsy wasn't conclusive.  Apparently it was a heart attack or another
stroke.

Whichever, his last classy act was pulling off the highway and not having it
while he was driving, risking others on the road.

Hunter