Re: [A/S] Re: extended warranty.

Just my opinion, extended warranties are not offered because some outfit
wants to replace parts to keep our units in top shape, They are in it to make
money. I don't want to sound crass however the day they loose money is the
day the rates jump, or go out of business. They would not be offered if the
co. knew they would be paying out. I've looked at extended warranties (for
cars and trucks) and there are many ways for the co. to deny your claim, and
they are not cheep to boot. The only warranties that I have found to be
worthwhile are new bumper to bumper, and we all pay for that kind of coverage
any way in the high cost of new vehicles. (Just in case I have stepped on
toes, here is my disclaimer, all insurance co. are not the same I am sure
there are many good ones along with their agents.)

J.L.#4361