Re: [A/S] Washington DC Unit Sponsored Cherry Blossom Rally

I agree we really enjoyed ourselves. What a perfect place to rally. The farm
is a beautiful setting, great parking, wonderful hosts (Rogers, D.C. unit)
and many more sites than you could possibly visit. Because we have never been
to D.C. we chose to visit the sites there. We only just scratched the
surface, but what we did see was great. The Damp weather held off during our
site seeing day, and the Cherry Blossoms were peak. A beautiful canopy over
the walkway around the tidal pool. Ever with the larger than normal crowds
(so we were told) all the tour guides, drivers, counter help were very
helpful and pleasant. If you get the chance don't miss this one next year.
With the way things went it wouldn't surprise me if it fills up quickly next
year. Thanks for the Memories.

J.L.Dietz#4361