[A/S] Ford XLT Club Wagon (was Suburban help needed)

Thanks Steve, and all others who responded,
The reason for lpg/gas dual fel her is becasue Gas (petrol) is around $7-8/
gallon, whilst LPG is about 50% cheaper...even allowing for it's
innefficiency, still about a 40% saving on fuel, but not so many gas
stations stock it, as here we exchange gas bottles at every refill, rather
than getting our own bottles refilled...such differences between countries.

Help again...just been to see a 1988 Ford XLT Club Wagon, 5L engine, with
towing package. It is GVWR rated to pull my Airstream, but can anyone help
me with any more info eg MPG, likely towing abilities etc (off list of course)

my email, for those of you who don't get to see it automatically is

windyone@airstream.freeserve.co.uk

TIA,
Marie
in the UK, with Airstream and Argosy, but limited towing options