Re: [A/S] Suburban help needed

I have heard that LPG burns much cleaner than petrol reducing internal
engine wear.....I have heard of converted engines getting 300,000+ miles
without any problems.
The reason for the dual fuel hook up: on cold days start the engine on
petrol  and when it warms up switch to LPG. LPG will not get the same
km/lt  as it doesn't have as much energy  as the petrol.
Regarding your tranny problems sorry i don't know but i could ask
some good local rebuilders for you ......
Good Luck  Steve