Re: [A/S] Suburbans vs conversion vans

I would think that a van would do a good job, but not as good as a Suburban
or larger pick-up. But, a conversion van, IMHO, should be avoided. Had one a
few years back towing an SOB rig, and there was just too much weight added
in the conversion of the van for my taste.

All that plywood, carpet and other stuff made it way too heavy. Pulling a
25' rig, I upgraded to a 35o c.i.d. engine, and still wasn't happy.

I'm using a Dodge P/U now, and it pulls my 31' well, but might like a
Suburban better. Grass on the other side of the fence, 'ya know :^)

Bob Hightower #11365