Re: [A/S] Suburbans vs conversion vans

Depends on your personal taste and your family needs. For example if you have
Irish Wolfhounds you will want a van so they can stand up.  If you have 5
kids you want a van.
Of you have tons of stuff to haul you want a van. A 3/4 or one ton full size
van will pull as well as anything.

If you like cool and sleek... a suburban is for you. I had 6 before I bought
my crew cab pick up. It is a bit hard to access stuff in the back of a burb
though... I would go for an Excursion first because I like their back door
set up much better.

Why the pick up? Safety was an issue for me.  As a fulltimer I carry a lot of
heavy stuff... two tool boxes, chairs, tables, dog food, cat food, kitty
litter... hooking up stuff...

I figured if I stop short or get in a wreck the stuff isn't in the vehicle
with us like it would be if I had a 'burb or a van.... I liked the fact that
it was in back with two walls between us.

I love my pick up ('99 Ford F-250 super duty, 4 WD, powerstroke diesel) I
love it so much that if I didn't have a trailer I would still want this truck.

Hunter