Re: [A/S] Carpet Cleaner

I was watching, he did have a power thing sucking up the water.  Now I'm
nervous )c:

He said it will dry by  tonight as it's beautiful weather here.  I left a
window open.

Did I tell you guys I got some "sunglasses" put on the trailer?  Gives it
that very cool...Who's that behind those Foster Grants" look. With the way my
luck is running it was just a matter of time til a rock broke  my front
window.

 I also finally got an awning for the back window.

Can't wait to him it here and sleep in my own bed!

Hunter