[A/S] Fantastic-Fans

I need some guidance.

Have planned to switch out the original equipment fans for the
Fantastic-Fans.  Have run into a problem.  I think I know the answer but
before ordering the replacement fans thought I would seek confirmation.  I
can not get to my trailer to measure the fan size as I am in a non-weight
bearing cast following some major foot surgery.  I think the old and the
new are 14 x 14 but can not confirm the size of the installed fans from the
owners manual.  There is no reference to size.
Talked to Adhoen Supply about ordering the fans,  They carry the Airstream
bezel but could not confirm that the Fantastic is a direct replacement,
slide the old out and the new in.  From the discussion on the two lists
that seems to be the case but thought I would come to the source  of all
knowledge  before placing the order.  Also there is a choice of fan cover
colors, clear, white, opaque and ?smoked? Don't think I would want clear
but am open to suggestions or preferences on the others.

	The last problem I brought up before the group was my leaking fresh water
tank.  Turned out that the drain plug assembly, underneath the thank and
under the inspection plate was the main culprit, also had a problem with
the infill tube.  Both have been since repaired.