Re: [A/S] Trailer Life, BeCareFul

    I don't know what weekend you were there, but I have been there in the
middle weekend in August for the last two years.  I have been on stage at
the little music/art fest they have there in the park  downtown......I am
assuming you mean the "Garden of the Gods" campground in Manitou
Springs......anyway, we were tent camping both times and there were even
spaces left over!  It was quiet and I think only about 75% full each year.
They have very nice shower houses and laundry facilities, a playground for
the kids, a store, etc. and it is very accessible to everything.  We were
very pleased.
Kerry