Re: [A/S] Trailer Life, BeCareFul

That's the beauty of having wheels on your home... if you don't like the
campground you can always simply leave.

I have only found one wall to wall campground and it was in Coeur D'Alene. I
stayed. It was a nice experience actually.  Close to downtown, lots of
friendly people to chat with early evening, phone line for computer access.

It was so tight I wasn't sure how I was going to get out (I went in straight,
but had to back out) it was a bit like threading a needle, but the owner
spotted for me and I surprised us both (c:

Sometimes, you just have to make the best of an experience.

Hunter