Re: [A/S] Nice Campgrounds

We are full-timers and the first thing we do when entering a new state, is to
stop at the welcome center.  They always have a camping guide and we have
found several campgrounds listed there that are not in TL's directory.  We
have stayed at some and been pleasantly surprised.

We always call ahead - we have some stock questions we ask (the first is
about their modem port) - you can tell alot about their attitude and answers.

Verna