[A/S] Check your genealogy

I am reminded of a character depicted in a comic strip many years ago named
Joe Blfstk (sp) drawn by the late, great cartoonist Al Capp in "Li'l Abner".
This gentleman had a storm cloud over his head and seemed to follow him
everywhere he went. Hunter are you possibly related to him?
Seriously I'm glad to hear nothing major has happened to you. Although I
generally do not actively participate on the list, I enjoy the interesting
and informative communication that is conveyed on the list. Keep up the good
work and ask Santa for a weather alert radio for Christmas.