Re: [A/S] Control Panel Ammeter

Mike,

You're most likely correct.  The bulb I changed was a neon for the "power
on" light.  Not knowing what I was doing, I changed it with the reverse
polarity lamp - again I think 110 volts.  The others are more than likely
just plain old 12 volt incandescent lamps, as are the rest of the lamps in
the Safari.

I just took the word of the owner's manual where it indicated the central
control panel light was a NE51H.  The replacement bulb from Mouser
Electronics was a 606-2BA miniature neon lamp.  No other lamp sizes were
mentioned to be in the control center.   You can now understand my
confusion.

                                              '69 Safari, Joy