Re: [A/S] purchase of 34' excella 1988 walk thru bath

Hi Ray,

I switched from a motorhome to a travel trailer and wouldn't own another MH
if you gave it to me.  I like owning just one engine, transmission etc.
Maintaining just one vehicle. I like being able to back up (c: I like getting
somewhere, dropping the trailer and sightseeing in the big truck as opposed
to a low car.

I also think the trailers have much more open room in them.... the open space
in front of the couch beats an aisle up the middle anyday.

Lastly, this is purely personal preferance (I guess the others were too) I
don't like having a dashboard and steering wheel in my living room.

I think all Airstreams are pretty well designed.  As for the walk in bath.
Baths come 3 ways...walk thru, rear and side. If you don't plan on having
lots of people come with you the walk thru will be fine. If you enjoy big
bathrooms you will love it.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Airstreams.

Hunter