Re: [A/S] Safari Spare

Thanks Tom for sharing  your web site pictures of the spare tire mount.  I
too bought the Hensley hitch; however, I was very optomistic about when I
would have my Safari road ready.  The Hensley is out of the box, but only
far enough to get the warranty papers.

The 11 inch extension is supposed to give my adequate space so I won't have
to remove the spare tire on my van when I tow.  An electric jack made things
much easier.

                                                     '69 Safari,  Joy