[A/S] MARDI GRAS RALLY

We just returned to Minnesota from the Mardi Gras Rally in New
Orlans.  Yes, That is the way we were told to say it. Orlans!  There
were about 80 Airstream units there and it was a very good time.  We
parked in a semi-circle around a stadium inside a good tall fence.
The weather was good most of the time and the food was excellent all
of the time.  We met a lot of Airstreamers there and had a lot of fun.
 There was a group from Texas that sat outside and partied every night
and for my money, they were the funnist of the bunch.  This was our
first rally and we did not know what to expect.  Expect the best
folks.  They had free coffee and doughnuts every morning for us and a
lot of things organized to keep us busy.  Almost too busy!  Mardi Gras
is a pagan festival and having seen it once, I don't know if I want to
again.  Lots of weird people there.  Saw a robbery and a dead body in
the park next to us but with one million people in the city for the
Mardi Gras, what would you expect.
Hats off to the organizers!!!