Re: [A/S] Re: Tanks and valves

Lew,
 I've found that I can keep pretty good track mentally of when I last
filled a tank and/or switched from one to the other. Knowing what the
condtions are (cold, running furnace; warm, running just the fridge,
etc.) will give me a pretty good idea of how long a tank will last. It
doesn't really matter how much is in one tank because the other one was
either just emptied and will be filled within a day or 2, or is full.
Even in cold weather, a full tank will last several days, so it's no big
deal, I just check the tell-tale more frequently.

                               <<Jim>>