Re: [A/S] Re: OPD "Deal"

Charlie,

I just knew you'd have some good answers and comments; you always do a good
job with these issues.

I emailed Airstream Dreams just this morning and am waiting to hear what
they have to say.

They had such a good deal on the vertical cylinders a year or so ago; I hope
their good deals are still available for the 40 lb. horizontal tank issue.

An added question:

What is the timetable for the OPD valves to be "law of the land"?

> The portable horizontal tank used in the trailer is governed by DOT
> standards, which are much stricter.

I noted in a later article on the list, the gentleman suggested that it was
by state.  I would think it would be a Federal law and not by state.

I wonder if you could enlighten us on this?

Thanks Charlie!

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
mailto:wbcci@gis.net