Re: [A/S] Re: Air Conditioners

<< Perhaps I misunderstood the original contention - namely that my AC
 would work better in a humid climate than in a dry one.  I don't
 believe that.

The original contention is that your a/c will work better in a humid climate.

<It's certainly true that if you spray cool water on
 the condenser coils of an AC, it will cool more efficiently.  >>

What's the difference of water you spray and water in the air from the high
humidity.  Water is water. The a/c doesn't know if  you sprayed it or if it
was just there.

Hunter