Re: [A/S] Cost of Camping-Sarasota Rally

Hunter and other Listees,

Thanks for the comments on the camping expenses, etc.  Lots of good info
there!

Although I won't be dragging the trailer south to Sarasota, I will be making
a day visit there.  I am going on a golfing vacation...flying down.

Although I will be in FL for 2+ weeks, I will be there for a one day
shot...not sure which day yet.  I know I will be back at Dade City
Traveler's Rest on Sunday and Monday.
Anyone got FRS radios or 2 meters?  I can try to get hold via one of those!
I would like to take part in a GTG!

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
mailto:wbcci@gis.net