[A/S] Fixing frozen pipes

I have used heavy, clear, plastic hose and screw clamps to repair frozen
sections of pipe.  I consider it temporary but the water line from my fresh
water tank to the first drain under the goucho bed was a plastic tubing when
I got the trailer.  I think a new water tank had been put in and the copper
replaced with the plastic just before I bought it. This was done at least 15
years ago and is still in good shape.  My short sections of repair have been
in for a year and are OK too.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado