Re: Fw: [A/S] Shower Leak;George&Joey

Mike, for those of us who are not pipefitters, how realistic would it be
to replace the copper lines with freeze proof stainless? I can solder
copper pipe connections (even inside a Tradewind trailer) but it's a
difficult proposition getting to the lines. I'm guessing bending and
connecting stainless lines heavy enough to not freeze burst would be
another magnitude of difficulty. Are there other options to stainless that
might be possible for the handy man types to install?

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind #1148
Atlanta