Re: Fw: [A/S] Shower Leak;George&Joey

Thanks you two for the attempted help.
George, my medicine cabinet is mounted over the rear window so removing
it would not help.
There is no access of any kind that I can see. I am a pipefitter by trade
and can look at a copper pipe and tell if it is oversize.
I thought there might be a way I was not seeing but I really know better
now.
I could take out the large plastic "shelf" that is to the left of the tub
and Joey answered the question of how to do that.
I will try that when my work schedule allows. I will probably just rip
out all the copper and replace it with stainless as it can freeze without
bursting if you use a good grade/wall thickness.

On other matters, during my trip across this country, I did not see
another Airstream until I hit Needles, California. I then saw three
within ten miles!
I am at a rv park in Gridley, Cal and am the only Airstream here.
These birds are indeed rare.
Are they all in Florida? I wonder.
They don't do so well in cold weather so they must be.
My only problems in 2500 miles was a KOA in Flagstaff that had cleared
the ice from the front where you pay and left the ice out back where you
park so I pulled in around 10pm and dropped $27 in the slot at the office
and preceded out back to park only to face a ice covered hill to go up
and of course got stuck. It was real fun backing back out thru many tight
turns and trees (in the dark).
I finally got out of there and hit a rest stop. That is the last money a
KOA will get from me.
I better close but to all happy Airstreaming (not in a KOA),
Mike