Re: Fw: [A/S] Shower Leak;George&Joey

<< Are they all in Florida? I wonder.>>

Mine will be, on Thursday!!  YEA!!! The adventure begins.

 <They don't do so well in cold weather so they must be.>

I would say mine does great in cold weather, but there is the clearcoat
peeling probalem.  I think you donlt see them in cold weather because why
would anyone stay in cold weather when they have wheels on their house?

< My only problems in 2500 miles was a KOA in Flagstaff that had cleared
 the ice from the front where you pay and left the ice out back where you
 park so I pulled in around 10pm and dropped $27 in the slot at the office
and preceded out back to park only to face a ice covered hill to go up  and
of course got stuck.>

<gasp>  You didn't have a problem paying $27.00 ?

I would have.

I have paid that much, but only a few times... Jackson Hole was more I
think.....

Hunter, getting ready to shove off for Adairsville, GA