[A/S] shocks for 1990 Excella 29

Another question...

	I think it may be time to replace original shocks.  Is there an easy, that
is easier than first removing one, to determine what is the appropriate
replacement shock absorber.  I called camping world and they do not carry
shocks for trailers.  Called Airstream but was too late in the day... have
not contacted a dealer as we have no local dealer.  Any and all help would
be appreciated...

	Still looking at the re carpeting and have been thinking of Cork tile
instead.. Have not progressed too far in figuring all of that out.  Did see
a retrofit of an identical trailer where there was a mix of carpet with
vinyl insert in the galley area.  That installation did not remove any of
the fixtures just carpeted up to the in place furniture and cabinetry.

		Thanks Al