[A/S] Shower Leak

Hi to all,
I just got finished driving from Alabama to Northern California and had a
small problem in Flagstaff.
I did not know that it was at such a high elevation and cold temp until
too late.
I left some water in the line that feeds the shower in the rear bath of
my '72 International and it froze in a small but hard to get to spot.
The line break is confined to a 1" area directly behind the fitting that
the shower wand hooks to.
It seems that there is no way to get to it to solder it fixed.
I can barely reach it if I stick my hand in the rear access door. I can
in no way see it but can feel the break with the tip of my finger.
Do I need to cut a access hole in the fiberglass tub or is there a less
destructive way to fix it?
Thanks to all and happy camping!
Mike Kent