RE: [A/S] mounting an alternator to recharge your batteries question

I've been trying to respond to this through the list but I'm not using my
regular computer and my messages are getting rejected. Oh well. Hope this
gets to your address.

Hi Mannie - and welcome to Bambi world -

I'm afraid that my '63 won't be much help to you for your '61 as far as the
battery is concerned. By '63 there was a battery box built into the street
side of the trailer (you can see pictures of mine at
http://www.primenet.com/~sheureka/outside.htm). I think (and other folks
know better than I do) that  prior to that the battery was in a box mounted
on the a-frame right behind the propane tanks.

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC, WDCU