[A/S] Made it !!

Our latest event was a water leak that created a one foot soaked
area in our carpet where the front room meets the kitchen. This is
in our 95 excella 25' jewel.

Thought it might be a broken pipe under the floor and imagined
all the mess that this was going to entail. I caklled Airstream
and they reminded me of the chance of a leak draining to that area.

I took off the access door below the stove and it revealed a lot
of dust and "water". Traced it over to a leaking water connection
where the plastic water hose goes to copper. Tightened it up and
another adventure ended. This confirms again the posts saying a
leak can start one place and take you on a journey.

By the way, our 2001 Chev Silverado 2500Hd  we ordered in Oct will
be in next week. Looking forward to getting on the road in another
month or so.

Charles/Shirley   a nice sunny and warm day outside Montgomery, Al.