Re: [A/S] AS

Hi Henry and Hunter. The biggest difference in the way questions are answered
are two fold.
One. How an individual may answer a question simply expresses their personal
experience or exposure, or from perhaps knowledge they obtained from work or
their background. These answers are one persons opinion. If we object, or
differ, so be it.
We can't sue them nor can we hurt them financially.
Two. How a dealer answers or attempts to answer becomes very different.
Typically, their answers come from knowledge they obtained from a technical
school and/or many years of being in the RV business or even possibly
associated with Airstream for many years. We must be very cautious and very
detailed, if possible. If an individual  doesn't quite follow those
instructions to a "T", then it becomes the dealers fault that the individual
messed it up. If they buy a part, you must teach them how to install it, or
your nasty if you don't. Then the fun starts. The dealer is now slammed and
blasted all over the place, and in several nets at the same time. They are
put down at rally's, luncheons and dinners, and bad mouthed to the extreme.
They are insulted, lied about, and have statements, "in print", that many
times are just simply not true. This then can become very destructive to
their business and to their reputation.

Then we wonder "why" dealers choose to stay off these nets and not
participate with the very people that they are in business to help. Who needs
the hassle????

Further more, and lastly, the Wally Byam creed apparently, was designed to
consume paper. The Code of ethics says in part, "to say or print nothing that
may reflect unfavorably on others."

If this statement is true, then it would appear to be grossly violated to the
extreme, by the select few, who feel that because they own an Airstream, that
they now have a license to behave in a manner that simply becomes disgraceful
to the vast majority. Yet it continues, usually unchecked by anyone.

In our learned, humble opinion, when this behavior is allowed to continue, we
then wonder why many folks want nothing to do with the WBCCI club or others
drop their membership.

We wonder who will ultimately prevail? It would appear the select few that
violate all manners of fellowship, have a very strong foothold. Where is the
"peer" pressure?

We will, in spite of this, continue to help others as often as our time
permits. We still believe that, when we all work together, instead of
divided, that we will help further the cause of the Wally Byam Club, and it's
members, to the maximum.

Inland RV Center, Inc.,  Andy Rogozinski, Lori Ferrell and our entire staff.