Re: [A/S] Re: New Airstreamer!

Regarding backin' n hitchin', my darling girl and I worked out a system
where by I have a walkie talkie and she has a walkie talkie and we
talkie to each other so I back up to the right spot. The only time I
tried to back up to the front of the trailer without her guiding me, I
punched a taillight out on the ball socket. Thank goodness I drive an
old Ford Crown Vic and know the guys at the auto wreckers.
You really have to decide who's right is right cause if she says right
and she means left.........so we decided there was only one direction
that really was crucial.......STOP!
Can't wait for campin'

--

                  John P Sargeant