[A/S] greetings from new list member.

Hello all

I'm a new member of this group, having discovered it a short time ago.
I contacted Hunter a few days ago through another rv newsgroup.

I am looking for a small used Airstream in the 19 to 23 ft range.A
unit not newer than the middle 80s would fit my budget.

I have located a '72 23 ft model for sale. It is a single axle unit.
Do any of you have experience towing a trailer this size with the
single axle ? Should I be concerned?

On the subject of using Dawn to wash the trailer..... It has been my
experience that it does a great job of removing dirt and grime and
the wax as well!

Cliff