Re: [A/S] Re: Need info on 2 meter radio for RV

I was wondering how you keep track of the storms via 2 meters?  Is there a
special frequency that one goes to?  Simplex or via repeater?

I recall one dreadful day crossing Nebraska; a funnel cloud was spotted and
we listened very closely to the truckers on the CB as well as the weather
radio.

One BIG thing that I think should be part of a trip mapping GPS program
and/or a AAA-type map are County borders.  Every time I listen to storm
warnings the announcer talks about Suffolk County or Dukes County.....but
where are they?

Rich Walbridge
KA1IBM