RE: [A/S] Re: Need info on 2 meter radio for RV

A couple of years ago I did a trip with Bambi around the country, and was in
Tennessee and Georgia during some terrible windstorms and tornadoes. My CB
radio (with NOAA weather) worked great - and was a real comfort not only to
me but to dozens of other people who were at the same rest stop, trying to
figure out what was going on. I have both handheld and indash CB's, both
with NOAA weather, and have never lost the signal because of weather.

Sherry
'63 Bambi, VAC, WBCCI 1104, WDCU