Re: [A/S] New Airstreamer!

Don
Congratulations on obtaining A/S cult status.
We had the same experience here in Calif when we bought our used '98 Bambi.
Dealer had checked everything out - we stayed overnight on the lot - etc.  I
suppose that is the standard way an Airstream dealer functions - it sure
gives a person a sense of comfort.

You sound as though you're feeling quite well - that's happy news!

SOB stands for Some Other Brand. It's just my opinion that that sounds a
little bit SNOBie so I think I'll stick with DB (different brand).

-Norma
(in Cold California with rolling power blackouts)