Re: [A/S] bounce/ swimming/tatters& wet wood

Hi Harvey:

Saw your note about curtains:

>Airstream does not have replacment curtains.  Many local shops can make them
>and there are a couple of nationwide shops that cater to the A/S market.

Can you direct me and others on the list that may not know to the
"nationwide shops that cater to the A/S market" for curtains.

Thanks in advance.  I appreciate all your good posts on this list.

Stay warm in Texas.

Dan - from the mountians of PA

1977 Safari
WBCCI #4495
Vac Associate Member (But only for one more year - then a member!)