[A/S] Happy New Year

Hunter:
A note from Spain to thank your for the List. I have learned a
great deal and avoided a lot of mistakes that I am sure, I would
have otherwise committed. The combined knowledge of the list is a
great resource. I have yet much to learn but am trying to get an
already nice trailer into shape for my needs, or should I say desires.
I did manage to get the heavy duty Beaver Bed installed in my new
Dodge TD. The installers were much impressed, as they sell a
lighter and different product. Not many of the folks around here
have seen one before. It sure protects the old and infrim from
having to climb up into the truck bed. Anything to avoid another
back surgery.
I am visiting my daugher and new grand daughter 4 1/2 months
old. About the time my grandauther and I bond it will be time to
leave. My first vacation in over a year and half. Could not bring the
Airstream due to coach baggage limitations. Not sure the AS
could survive a trip through greater downtwon Madrid, negotiating
the city streets in a Renault Twingo takes superb driving skills,
nerves of steel and lots of luck.
My son in law set up his computer so I can read my office
email so have been able to keep up with this list and the VAC. One
of the issues on the VAC list was replacing worn carpet. I am in
the process of trying to work out replacement, probably with a hard
surfaced material. While it looks like the answer is self evident.
Are all of the furnishings, couch, beds, credensas etc. ewasily
removable. I suppose the real issue is whether they all go back in
as they came out. The current carpet appears to have gone down
before the interior was put in place. Any Comments would be
appreciated.
Tomorrow is Three Kings day here and the day when the
presents are exchanged in Spain.
Regards to all from Espana
Al Owens
WBCCI 5271 90 Excella 29

	P.S.  I* attempted to send this note from Spain but because it was not
from the same address as my address of record it bounced.  At any rate I am
back in the office and thought I would try again.

			Al Owens