[A/S] Window grunk

Hello all,

What do you use to clean the windows in your tow vehicles?

I get this "grunk" which some have told me was being emitted from the vinyl
in the truck.

I can't get it off.

I've tried Windex and Armorall Auto Glass Cleaner.

They just seem to smear this grunk (grease like stuff) around.

Armorall says it's ok for stock "limo" tinted windows. That's why I chose
it.

Any solution would have to be ok on my factory tinted windows.

Thanks

Silsby Pelissero

PS: You all have probably have seen it but the Good Sam Club 2001 Road Atlas
& Travel Planner features an Airstream on it's front cover.